Your shopping cart is empty!
A big "Thanks" to Ana from The Awesome Green Blog (https://www.theawesomegreen.com) for this delicious recipe!
Cooking Time: 15 mins / Total Time: 15 mins / Serves: 2
1 small broccoli head, cut into small florets
1 carrot, diced
½ small pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
2 cups fresh spinach leaves
1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
1 cup firm tofu, cut into cubes
1 celery stalk, diced
2 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
½ cup full fat coconut milk
½ cup water
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tbsp tamari sauce
2 tsp turmeric powder
½ inch ginger piece, peeled and grated
Freshly ground black pepper
To serve: 1 cup black rice, cooked according to instructions, coconut yogurt, sprouts
1. Heat the coconut oil into a medium pot, and add the onion.
2. Cook for four minutes, over medium heat, stirring frequently, until translucent.
3. Add the grated ginger and garlic cloves, and cook for a minute.
4. Add the pumpkin, celery stalk, tofu and carrot, toss and cook for five minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add the turmeric and red curry paste, toss to coat evenly, then add the water and coconut milk and mix to combine.
6. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli and spinach and cook for 5 more minutes.
7. Add the lime juice and tamari sauce, season with black pepper and serve over black rice.