Your shopping cart is empty!
100g sunflower seeds
100g pumpkin seeds
60g linseed (flaxseed)
100g sesame seeds
3 tbsp psyllium husk
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 150 Celcius (Gas 2). If you have a fan oven make sure the fan is on.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and leave the mixture to stand until it is thick and pliable, about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Spread the mixture out as thinly as possible on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat or baking parchment. You may need two trays. The mixture should have no holes in it.
4. Bake the trays for an hour, checking them every 15 minutes. You may need to rotate them away from the hot spots in the oven.
5. They usually take about 1 hour 20 minutes to cook. Once they are lightly browned and crisp, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
6. Once cooled, break them into any size you like and store in an airtight container.