Your shopping cart is empty!
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free.
Makes: 1 loaf / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 45-50 mins / Recipe Source: www.goodnesst.com
3 tbsp sunflower seeds, chopped
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds, chopped
50g (1/2 cup) almonds, finely chopped
160g (1 1/2 cups) ground almonds
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp coconut flour
6 free-range eggs
1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 160C. Grease a 20cm x 10cm loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together - the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chopped an ground almonds, baking soda and coconut flour.
3. Add the eggs and maple syrup (if using), vinegar, oil and salt. Mix well to combine. The mixture will resemble a batter rather than a dough.
4. Pour the mix into the prepared loaf tin and smooth out evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle some extra seeds on top if you like.
5. Bake for 40-45 mins, or until golden. The edges and top brown quickly. Insert a skewer into the centre of the loaf - if it comes out clean it's ready. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin before turning out.
You can store this bread in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.