Your shopping cart is empty!
Prep Time: 5 mins / Setting Time: 30 mins / Recipe Source: A Sweet Pea Chef - Lacey Baier www.asweetpeachef.com
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or any other plant based milk)
1/2 cup blueberries , plus more for garnish
1. Add the chia seeds, pure maple syrup, pure vanilla extract, and unsweetened coconut milk to a mixing bowl.
2. Stir this all together and place in the fridge to set. It’s ready to go in just about 30 minutes, but you could leave it overnight if you want.
3. Remove it from the fridge and stir it together. You can see the chia seeds have formed a gel and the mixture is thicker, more like a pudding.
4. Mash the blueberries in a small bowl using the back of your fork or a potato masher until they’re smooth. You can also add them to a blender to get them super pureed.
5. Add these mashed blueberries to the bottom of our jar and then top with the vanilla chia pudding from the fridge.
6. To serve, top off with some fresh blueberries.